Nate came bringing me home the most beautiful bouquet of two dozen roses for our anniversary. He stopped and picked them up from one of my new favorite flower shops and found roses that really closely matched my favorite variety of rose in shape and color. It was so thoughtful and very unexpected. He even cleaned all 24 of them himself! We celebrated with an absolutely delicious dinner at Cap City. I highly recommend the Chicken Pot Pie on Tuesday nights... So very yummy!
Happy 8 years of wedded bliss Nater! It really has been such a blessing to have you in my life and as my partner in crime. You are an amazing dad to our daughters, and a loving husband to me. You mean the world to me and my life would not be near as fun, hysterical, or enjoyable if you weren't my husband. I thank God that he chose you for me. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment